The first impression people have of your house, is what it looks like from the outside. What do people say to themselves when approaching your home? Some buyers base their decision solely on how the house looks like from the outside.
Here are some tips to make the outside of your home more inviting.
- Tidy up any leaves, debris, branches to make a neat and tidy appearance.
- Pick up any garden equipment, shovels, lawn mowers, bikes and hoses
- Power wash the driveway, walkway, patio and deck
- Give hedges a fresh trim and mow the lawn
- Add colourful potted flowers
- Clean, Repair or replace your mailbox if it looks old broken or rusty
- Clean your windows
These simple things makes a difference on how your home makes a statement