Never before have seniors been able to live longer, healthier, and thanks to modern Tech Gadgets, safer than ever.
These electronic "assistive devices," enable seniors to live independently with less worry for the family.
Here are some home safety tech gadgets to ease the comfort for you and your loved ones.
2. Automatic stove shut off
3. Automated Medication Dispenser
4. Medic Alert Monitor - for falls
5. Talking products for visually impaired
6. Smoke and Carbon monoxide detector with added strobe light
7. Talking alarm clock reminder
9. Lid Remover
10. Amplified Big button phones
You can also visit these stores in Barrie: Shoppers Home Health Care
Know someone who would benefit from this blog? Kindly share and re-blog on your social media.