If everyone performed just 1 random act of kindness every day, what a different place our world would be.
We get so busy that sometimes we forget to do so, but here is a list of easy RAK we can do each and every day.
1. Let Someone else have that parking space.
2. Smile at a perfect stranger.
3. Hand a grocery cart to someone.
4. Let someone with less items in front of you in line.
5. Hold the elevator door.
6. Hold open a door.
7. Buy suspended coffees for someone who might need it later.
8. Donate that 1 or 2$ whenever you are asked by the cashier.
9. Help someone cross the street
10. Help someone carry grocery bags
11. Spot a stranger a few dollars if they are short at checkout.
12. Say thank you ALWAYS.
13. Thank a police officer for looking after you and your city.
14. Give your wait staff a good tip.
15. Give a compliment to someone, just because.
16. Bring coffee to a friend or co-worker.
17. Help a mom out with a stroller.
18. Bake cookies for the new neighbours.
19. Visit someone in the hospital.
20. Give someone a hug.
For more ideas you can visit: https://randomactsofkindness.org/
Feel free to share this blog with family and friends, or post to your social media.