Get ready for fall Barrie!
Here's a handy printable checklist for the home and cottage.
- Cover and store any outdoor tables and chairs, loungers etc.
- Clean and cover your BBQ
- Pool closing maintenance
- Put away lawn mowers, get your snow blower ready.
- Clean eaves
- Re-organize garage and sheds
- Fall trimming and weeding of gardens.
- Put away summer decor and bring on the fall wreaths etc.
- Time to check your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Store summer shoes and jackets. Time to wash and get winter gear ready.
- Clear out closets and donate used items
- Or plan a fall yard sale.
We all hate for summer fun to end, but have fun with the fall maintenance. Get the whole family involved!
Feel free to forward this Barrie Blog to family, friends on your social media.