Some of you may not like the word "Winter". However, yes, the cold weather is upon us.
As the winter months approach us quickly, now is a good time to do some annual maintenance on your home. Getting ready for colder weather means checking, repairing, and readying your home to withstand the upcoming rain, wind, and snow. This below info should assist you and get you ready for the season.
- Inspect Exterior Walls
- Check Furnace and Turn Off AC
- Clean Your Chimney
- Stock Up on Firewood
- Clean Out and Repair Rain Gutters
- Inspect the Roof
- Take Care of Patio Furniture
- Clean and Cover the Grill
- Clean, Stain, and/or Seal the Deck
- Inspect Your Driveway for Cracks
- Check Basement Windows for Drafts, Loose Frames, or Cracked Panes
- Change Furnace filter
- Feed and get ready your grass
- Seal your driveway if need be