You will want to consider these 5 Security Tips before going on Vacation
- Stop newspaper, magazine and mail subscriptions (notice required).
- Avoid telling people that you’re going to be away.
- Don’t change the outgoing message on your voice mail to say that you’re on vacation.
- Close any blinds or curtains that give outsiders a view into your home.
- Install timers and program your lights to come on at different times during the evenings.
These tips will help make your home look lived in and avoid a break in.