Solid 3+1 Bedroom Bungalow with 2 Full Bath in Excellent east-end location.
- 1.5 Stall garage built in 2003 with insulated walls and doggie door to the fully fenced back yard.
- Rear deck with patio area (set up for a hot tub) and veggie garden.
- Kitchen completely remodeled less than 4 years ago.
- Extensive pantry, soft close cabinetry door and drawers, garburator, touch tap and stainless steel appliances.
- Bright living room and separate dining room space.
- All windows have been replaced in 2003 (excluding front window).
- 3 Bedrooms on the main floor and beautifully renovated bathroom (2004) with tiled shower surround and jetted tub.
- Lower level was renovated in 2006 and is home to the huge rec room with dry bar, 4th bedroom, and 3 pce bathroom.
- Roof 2008,
- Central Air,
- Forced Air Gas Furnace with Humidifier,
- Rented Hot water tank,
- Parking pad for an extra vehicle or boat at the front of the home.
- ID: TB173368
- Year Built: 1975
- Status: Sold on 10/4/2017
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $3,685
- Property ID: 101272049
- Beds: 4
- Fireplaces: 1
- Living Area: 1,335 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Fort Frances
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: 1 car
- Lot Size: 70x114
Access Municipal Road
Basement FULL BASEMENT
Basement Finished Fully Finished
Exterior Features Fenced Yard, Deck
Garage 1.5 Car
Heating Forced Air
Heating Source Natural Gas
Interior Features Rec Room, Jetted Tub, Dining Room - Separate, Central Air, Built-in Dishwasher, Built In Microwave
Roof Asphalt Shingle
Services Available Telephone, Street Lights, Natural Gas, Hydro, High Speed Internet, Garbage PickUp, Cable, Bus Service
Water/Well Municipal Water
Waterfront Y/N No
Bathroom 2 Basement 3 PCE
Bedroom 4 Basement 11'9 X 11
Rec Room Basement 26 X 24
Bathroom 1 Main Floor 4 PCE
Bedroom 2 Main Floor 10'4 X 11'6
Bedroom 3 Main Floor 11'5 X 11'6
Dining Room Main Floor 12'6 X 9'4
Kitchen Main Floor 12 X 10'6
Living Room Main Floor 21 X 13
Master Bedroom Main Floor 12'2 X 12
Listed By Wanda Huitikka-Wipf of CENTURY 21 Reynard Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*