- The location of this 1800 sq ft 4 Bedroom, 2 bath 2 storey home allows for easy commute east or west of Fort Frances.
- Located on Highway 11/71, you are only minutes from Fort Frances and approximately 15 min drive to Emo.
- This very deep lot allows for tons of summer and winter activities for the outdoor enthusiast.
- With approximately 6 acres, there will be ample room to park your outdoor toys or build your dream shop.
- This beautiful home has a large country kitchen with separate dining room with gas fireplace.
- Two living room spaces, one for the kids and one for the adults!
- One bedroom on the main floor plus 3 large bedrooms on the second floor.
- Master Bedroom has a walk-in closet and en-suite.
- Large second floor laundry room with door onto small deck to access the clothes line.
- ID: TB180741
- Year Built: 1986
- Status: Sold on 4/10/2018
- New Construction: No
- Neighbourhood: Fort Frances
- Property ID: 101310671
- Beds: 4
- Fireplaces: 1
- Lot Area: 6.00 Acres
- Style: 2-Storey
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Detached 2 cars
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,800
Access Municipal Road
Basement Slab or Corefloor
Exterior Features Patio
Garage Detached, 2 Car
Heating Forced Air
Heating Source Natural Gas
Interior Features Water Softener, Dining Room - Separate
Roof Asphalt Shingle
Services Available Telephone, Private Garbage Disposal, Natural Gas, Hydro, High Speed Internet, Cable, Bus Service
Water/Well Drilled Well
Waterfront Y/N No
Bathroom 1 2nd Floor 4 pce
Bedroom 3 2nd Floor 11 x 12
Bedroom 4 2nd Floor 11 x 10
Laundry Room 2nd Floor 10 x 11
Master Bathroom 2nd Floor 4 pce
Master Bedroom 2nd Floor 15 x 15
Bedroom 2 Main Floor 11 x 8
Dining Room Main Floor 11 x 15
Family Room Main Floor 11 x 14
Kitchen Main Floor 17 x 11
Living Room Main Floor 16 x 14
Listed By Wanda Huitikka-Wipf of CENTURY 21 Northern Choice Realty Ltd., Brokerage*