CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
Barrie is located in the Greater Golden Horseshoe, the most densely populated area of Canada. As of 2006, the city's population was 128,430 residents,making ...
Newmarket is a town located approximately 25 km north of Toronto, Ontario. It is part of the Greater Toronto Area and the Golden ...
Wasaga Beach is a town in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada. It is a popular four-season tourist destination situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the ...
Moving can present a tough decision; however, if you've been trying to find a location that will provide all that is needed when it comes to accommodations ...
Bradford is the primary country urban area of the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, Ontario, in Canada. It overlooks a beautiful and prosperous farming ...
The heart of downtown is the Waterfront, with Centennial Park, Beachfront, and Heritage Parks. Walking and biking trails line the shoreline. Sailing ...
East End is one of the more established neighborhoods in Barrie, with a wide variety of homes with large lots and trees. Private lots make it feel like ...
Bayview Park is an area municipality of the Muskoka District Municipality, in south-central Ontario, Canada. It is located on the Severn River, ...
New community of waterfront homes on Highway 26 in Wasaga Beach, west of Collingwood. Nestled in between Wasaga Beach and the shopping and dining of Collingwood, ...
Wendy has been a licensed REALTOR® since 1997 and selling real estate in the City of Barrie area and surrounding areas of Springwater, Oro/Medonte, Essa, Clearview, Innisfil, Bradford
I have worked for CENTURY 21 BJ Roth since obtaining my licence and have been a consistent top producer for 19 years.
ASA Designation - Accredited Senior Agent 2015
C-CREC Designation - Consumer - Certified Real Estate Estate Consultant
Currently serving on the MLS® Technology Committee of the Barrie and District Association of REALTORS®
I believe in giving something back by volunteering within the real estate industry, by first becoming a director in 2001, 2002, 2003,
2nd VIce-President in 2004,
1st Vice President in 2005,
President in 2006,
Past President in 2007,
Director in 2008,
President in 2009,
Past President in 2010 and 2011
Vice President in 2012.,
President in 2013,
Vice President in 2014
Also served as Chairperson of: Finance Committee, MLS® Technology in 2004 and current chair 2012, Executive Committee and Various Taskforces.
Volunteer at Big Brothers, Big Sister Showcase of Homes annual tour
Big Brothers, Big Sisters Bowling for Kids Annual event.
Family is very important as all my children live close by so we have lots of family get togethers and I am able to spend time enjoying my grandchildren.
I love golfing, traveling, reading ( including manuals lol) and learning new things.
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2015 - Masters Ruby
- 2014 - Masters Silver
- 2013 - Masters Silver
- 2011 - Masters Silver
- 2010 - Masters Silver
- 2009 - Masters Silver
- 2008 - Masters Ruby
- 2007 - Masters Emerald
- 2006 - Masters Silver
- 2005 - Masters Silver
- 2004 - Masters Ruby
- 2003 - Masters Silver
- 2002 - Masters Emerald
- 2001 - Masters Ruby
- 2000 - Masters Club
- 1999 - Masters Silver Club
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures