Top 5 Mistakes Home Sellers Make
sorry for the video quality, real bad lighting
1- Incorrect Pricing or Not Pricing Flat
- Keep upto date on Market Movement and Buyer Demand
- What is the overall condition of the home? Move in Ready?
- What is the location of the house? School or shopping nearby?
2 - Not Preparing the House For Sale
- General Maintenance to the house
- How much clutter is around the house?
- Does the house have good curb appeal?
3 - Effective Marketing by the Realtor for the house
- Does the house have 21 High Def photos?
- Is there a custom video tour of the house?
- Is the house marketed in a traditional way or is online marketing being used?
4 - Are You Using the Wrong Realtor?
- Does your Realtor have experience?
- Can your Realtor give you examples of their negotiation skills?
- What is your Realtors list to sell ratio?
5 - Agree on Details Before Listings
- What is all included in the sale
- What is your ideal possession date?
- Determine a bottom line for your sale price
By thinking of these 5 mistakes and avoiding them when selling your house, you should have a more enjoyable time selling and a much shorter time on the market. If you would like to talk about how I can help you get your house sold in a timely manor, Please feel free to give me a call to schedule an appointment.
Please leave your comments below on what you think the biggest mistakes in selling are.