Featured Heritage Home of the Week - 217 12th St

Constructed in 1905, this house originally belonged to local farmer William H. Moore. After his death in 1911, William’s wife, Mrs. Mary J. Moore, remained in the house for another twenty years. Designed in the Classic Revival style, the home features an enclosed porch and a gable roof with shed dormers. There are a variety of windows, including double-hung, rounded, and segmental styles. The windows are decorated with side lights, canopies, and decorative voussoirs.

 

Photo and information courtesy of City of Brandon - Brandon Municipal Heritage Community

Photo and information courtesy of the City of Brandon’s Heritage Brandon website

Blog Archives

Tags