Welcome to The Residences at 488 University Avenue, destined to become one of the most iconic addresses in Toronto.
Situated at the north west conner of Dundas St West and University Avenue, this shiny glass tower features:
- Direct connection to St. Patricks subway station from within the condominium building
- All residents with a parking space enjoy valet parking service
- Fully staffed, light-filled Skyclub amenities on the 18th and 19th level ensures quality service and convenience (such as food-serving bar, techno gym, fitness centre, spa, indoor & outdoor saltwater pools, sun deck, etc) are just an elevator ride away.
- Brand new podium levels facing University Avenue will house an upscale restaurant/lounge and trendy retail shops.
- Sitting atop an existing commercial tower, the entire building will enjoy a brand new radiant facade and reinforced structural integrity.
- Residential units starts in the middle of the sky, going up 55 storeys high, and enjoys amazing views in all directions.
- Amazing use of high quality material and finishes in all suites and common areas, similar to what you might find in a 5 star hotel.
- Exceptional attention to details such as drawer organizers in kitchen, walk-in closet, and main bath; touchscreen smart home panel with iPad connectivity for wireless access to all the home comfort settings you desire; choice of induction or ceramic smooth top kitchen stove; AEG and Liebherr integrated kitchen appliances; & much more.
- Upscale professional demographics, with hospitals, professional offices, embassy, law enforcement in the area.
Here are the fundamentals:
- Estimated occupancy in Nov 2017
- Total deposit 20% within 1.5 years of signing
- Condo fee $0.54 includes heating and air conditioning. Hydro and water extra.
- Buy with me now and enjoy $20,000 to $30,000 off on select suites
- Prices start at approx. $388,000 for 544 sq ft.
Units will be moving off the shelf this week, call me today for more info and to secure your desired suite.Condo at University and Dundas, direct access to subway
Get floor plans here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gjenzne9gtf3wa/The%20Residences%20of%20488%20University%20Avenue%20Floor%20Plans.pdf?dl=0