Introducing The Colours of Emerald City, the next glittering addition to one of North York’s most successful master planned communities. The first of three dazzling new buildings that will soon grace the city skyline is here. Chic, sexy and stylish.
- In close proximity to the Don Mills Subway Station and Fairview Mall.
-The Colours of Emerald City is in close proximity to the Don Mills Subway Station. Highways 401 and 404.
- At The Colours of Emerald City, schools, parks, libraries and community centres are an integral part of the neighbourhood and the Don Valley Trail makes for great family outings.
- the views from your new home are breathtaking. From the verdant greenscape of Henry Farm Community and the Don Valley, to the glittering nightscape of the city.
- A shimmering indoor pool and hot tub. The LOUNGE is a sublime venue for casual or more formal get togethers. Barbeque, screen a movie, play 8 ball, or step out for a latte at Fairview Mall.
- you can choose from an extraordinary selection of suite designs each with superb features and finishes. There are CUSTOMIZED KITCHENS with quartz or granite countertops and fully-integrated or stainless-steel appliances. Baths become a relaxing retreat and LARGE WINDOWS that fill your home with bright, natural light.
Here are the fundamentals:
- Estimated occupancy in Jun 2017.
- Total deposit 20% within 1.5 years of signing.
- Condo fee $0.55 per square foot. Hydro metered separately.
- Prices at approx. $715 per square foot.