A kitchen renovation will add value to the Home!
The key is to attract the majority of buyers without over doing it. The kitchen needs to be universally appealing, sophisticated and reasonably priced to make a return on your investment. Quality, style and design layout are essential ingredients for your kitchen renovation.
The Do's of Kitchen Design and Renovation
- Keep the number of cabinets to a minimum as the more cabinets you add the more it costs
- Focus on quality cabinetry and hardware
- Use quality hinges and runners, soft close drawers
- Focus on having the kitchen look tasteful and expensive
- Use good quality materials and professional installers
- Make sure the renovation is simple, beautiful, practical and spacious
- Use lighter colours to make the space look bigger and more open
- Many people like white kitchens as white gives the kitchen a spacious feel and is timeless
- Upgrade the appliances if necessary
- Use neutral paint colours
- Select a good quality countertop