- Grass is cut, flowers are in the garden, shrubs are trimmed and walkways are inviting and clean.
- Front door is clean and painted if necessary.
- Hallway is clear of shoes and coats and coat closet is well organized.
- The house smells fresh and clean.
- Walls are painted neutral, if necessary, and there are no visible holes, chips, water stains etc.
- Rooms are clutter free and furniture is organized to make the room(s) appear larger.
- Floors, kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms sparkle.
- Windows, sills, baseboards, furniture are free of dust.
- Windows sparkle.
- Appliances are clean and fridge smells fresh.
- Light fixtures are turned on and all bulbs are working.
- Kitchens and bathrooms are clutter free and modernized. Taps don't drip and old caulking is replaced.
Tips to Create a Good Impression at the Open House
- May 24, 2012
CENTURY 21 Atria Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- Appliances Maintenance (1)
- Basement Renovations (1)
- Ceiling Damage (2)
- Cleaning and Decluttering Tips (1)
- Construction and Expansion (1)
- Controlling Allergens in the Home (1)
- Create More Space Visually (1)
- Decor Idea (1)
- Eco Friendly Cleaning (1)
- Family & Kids (1)
- Feng Shui Your Foyer (1)
- Flooring (1)
- Garage Doors (1)
- Good Tme To Buy A Home (1)
- Health Hazards & Structural Damage (1)
- Home Sense (6)
- Housewatch Maintenance (16)
- Kitchen Renovation (1)
- Money Saving Tips (2)
- Mouthwash Uses (1)
- Safety Sense (3)
- Savings Sense (4)
- Spring Clean and Declutter (1)
- Tips to Create a Good Impression at the Open House (2)