CENTURY 21 Lanthorn Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
- 102 Main Street
Picton, ON K0K 2T0
Welcome to Prince Edward County aka "The County"
Welcome to Prince Edward County. We call it the County... welcome to the neighbourhood !
We call it home... you can too!
My job is to make sure that you and everyone else stays out of trouble and that you have a successful outcome in the real estate process !
Whether the County is already home for you or you're thinking about making it "home",
You should see first hand our very special neighbourhood.
I'd be happy to show it to you. Your County REALTOR® With Strong Referral Connections To The Toronto Market ...Wolf
P.S. Be sure to sign up and play Property Mogul at www.propertymogul.ca
A bit about me....
- I've lived in Prince Edward County, aka "The County" and the greater Quinte Region, on and off, since 1972
- Ryerson , Business Admin. In my days it was still a poly-tech ! Today it's a University.
- Real Estate Sales & Marketing since 2003, including marketing with Daimler better known as (Wellington on the lake). A member of the Quinte & District Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- Sales & Marketing Management 18 years with Johnson & Johnson, Canada. Left in 1990 at the Director level.
- Affiliated with the Quinte Home Builders Association and annual Home Show since 1997.
- Registered Real Estate Sales Representative with Real Estate Council of Ontario. Also fluent in German.
MY BASIC BELIEFS & PRINCIPLES
In services to Sellers and Buyers, I am strongly guided by a few basic principes:
- Outstanding Performance -- in tems of service and information.
- No-nonsense services -- I welcome buyers and sellers no matter the dollars involved and will provide services at the appropriate level of your needs. The same, no-nonsense approach applies to my information services.
- Client Partnership -- Buying or selling a house requires the close co-operation between us, as your real estate professional, and clients. Working together, we can both be successful.
Value Added Services To You:
As your sales representative , I can help arrange the following services:
- List your property with Toronto, Ottawa, Kingston and Quinte Real Estate Board Access as well as MLS.ca
- Home warranties
- Home inspections. I will give you a list of Home Inspectors to choose from.
- Legal Representation. I will give you the names of 3 lawyers to help you with your closing.
- Home closing insurance. Again, I will give you a list of local insurance people.
- Buyer representation
- Seller representation
- Free Air miles
- Flexible Commission Rates
My passion is yoga ! It helps keep me centred and limber. Giving back to my community is very important. Among the charities I support are Camp Trillium (Garrett's Island) and Safe Kids Canada.
I was born in Germany. I grew up in Peterborough. I've lived in Montreal, Quebec several times, the last time was from 1986 to 1995. I started coming to Prince Edward County in the late 60's. I always knew that I'd end up here ... it's a terrific place to live.
I love biking here in the County. The roads are fairly flat and not at all busy. Especially the back roads. It's like having your own bike path. I shop for all my biking needs at my favorite store in Kitchener - BRAUN's BICYCLE Store. It's worth the trip. But you can also shop online HERE. If you mention my name or go to the link you'll get that special Braun service.
Graduated from Kenner CVI in Peterborough, ON
Graduated from Ryerson, Toronto
Kepner Trego Problem Solving
McGill School of Business, Montreal
Dimensional Sales Training Instructor
Heavily involved with Education. Served on a Provincial Committee dealing with "Curriculum".
Volunteer for the County Marathon held each October.
Coached minor hockey and basketball. Hold a level 2 coaching certificate for hockey.
My background has always been marketing and sales. I've managed large sales organizations durng my career.
I've belonged to several sales and advertising associations including the Belleville Sales and Ad Club.
I'm passionate about the selling profession and pretty much anything related to selling. And that includes a sound understanding of what buyers are looking for when making a home purchase. Selling a home and buying a home are processes. The job of a realtor is make sure that sales and buying are progressing in synchrony.
Buying and Selling a home is a process. It doesn't come to an end when you sign the offer or listing. The process continues into preparing for your move, managing through the adventures of moving day, setting up your new home, constantly improving that home so that it fits your changing needs, and even keeping an eye out for other opportunities on the market during the months and years you live there.
That's why my service to you continues after the transaction. If you need me, I'm here for you.
If you have a question about the real estate market, or need a contractor recommendation, give me a call. I'll do my best to get you the information you need.
I like to think that it's my job to keep home sellers and buyers out of trouble.
Reading historical fiction.
Travelling in Europe.
Hiking. Biking. Cooking.
My dog Sadie, a German Short_haired pointer.
First Time Buyers
Commercial up to $5 million with Rincroft Inc.
Ask me how to earn AIR MILES® reward miles when you buy or sell a home through me.