CENTURY 21 Legacy Ltd., Brokerage*
- 7420-B Bramalea Rd.
Mississauga, ON L5S 1W9
Welcome to: Real Property Mortgage
Here you'll find everything you need to help you with your real estate and mortgage needs. Whether you are a first time home buyer, new immigrant, looking to buy, sell, an experienced investor or just looking for general information I can provide you with complete real estate solutions.
Browse around for yourself so you can learn more about me and discover why I'm the best at what I do.
The Right Agent for the Right Job
Buying or selling your home is probably the most important financial decision most of us will make in our lifetime. Therefore choosing the right real estate agent is equally of vital importance
I am committed to going the extra mile to ensure that all of your needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner. For Service and Commitment, let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale.
My Commitment to You!
I make myself available at all times. My web site is here to help you 24 hours a day... When you are ready to see a listing in person, or just have a simple question, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
As I would like to become your Realtor of choice the following is a highlight of some of my responsibilities:
1) Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2) Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
3) Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
4) Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
5) Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
6) Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
7) Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
8) Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
9) Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
10) Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
11) Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
12) Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
13) Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
14) Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
15) Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
16) Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
17) Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.