Real Estate Broker
CENTURY 21 UNIC
- 514-453-5096 ext DIRECTFAX
- 203 Boul. Hymus Suite 208
Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 1E9
PLEASE NOTE I WILL BE ON VACATION FROM JULY 25- AUGUST 30TH 2017. FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS PLEASE CONTACT MY REPLACEMENT:
Real Estate Broker Owner
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my site, I have been in sales for over 20 years and counting and have always aimed to LISTEN and adhere to what my customers want. I try hard to work with my clients for my clients, aiming to give 120% to make sure that their needs in their real-estate transactions are met.
Your home is probably the biggest investment in your life and when it comes time to buy or sell for most it is an emotional decision. My goal is to try and sell your home for the maximum dollar amount possible within the least amount of time and to try and help you find your next home at a competitive price.
- I work the island of Montreal, Laval, West-Island and off island (South Shore area and Monteregie West)
- Specializing in first time home buyers but not limited to only these clients
- Commercial, residential, recreational, refinance
- Don't delay, call today for your free market analysis and ask what else I can do for you !!!
Pour ton dévouement.
Tu étais toujours disponible pour nous.
Tu retournais toujours tes appels rapidement.
Lorsqu'on te posais des questions, et bien tu
nous répondais toujours d'une façon que tout
était claire. Rien n'était compliqué avec toi,
tout était possible!
La façon donc tu travaillais c'était comme si c'était
ta maison,comme si tu te mettais dans nos chaussures!
C'est pour sa que notre expérience avec toi était génial!
En tout cas un jour si nous avons besoin de
tes services,sans hésitation, c'est certain qu'on
te prendrait encore!
C'était génial d'avoir travaillé avec toi!
Encore mille merci!
Larry et Mélanie
I am sending this letter to Congratulate Century 21 Max-Immo,for having such a wonderful and caring agent.Stevia Panageas,not only was an agent but someone that truly cares for her customers,i dealt with other agents previously,that barely returned my calls,and were not on it as we say,they made me wait days before getting one response! Stevia on the other hand, kept me posted a few times a day,not just by email but also calling me to letting me know where we stand and what is the next step.For us to own a home again seamed impossible at this time,with her by our side,encouraging us and NEVER giving up on the options,she made it possible to become home owners again.Stevia is a caring agent,and that is what people need today! She was on time for our visits.and wow yes she did make us see 5 to 6 homes in half a day! I had never done that before,she is in our eyes an amazing person and an honest professional.We will never forget our experience with her and would be happy to refer her to our friends and family! Keep up the great work,you are one in a million in a society that is only hungry for money! You proved us that not everyone is like that,caring and concerned people still exist! Thanks again.
Much love Milan and Marlene
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2013 - Masters Silver
- 2012 - Masters Ruby
Receiving my Ruby Award at C21 Gala
- CREATE 21 Canada
- CREATE 21 Canada
PROUD SPONSOR OF THE WESTERN FOOTBALL ORGANISATION AND BASEBALL ORGANISATION THE AS WELL AS JOHN ABBOTT CEGEP FOOTBALL
My professional / educational background is as follows:
- Collegate graduate in Social Sciences
- Collegial diploma in Office Automation
- Collegial diploma in Real-Estate
- Diploma in Consultative Selling
- 4 years sales, administrative and customer support in the Automotive Industry
- 4 years in sales, administrative and customer support in the Retail and Garment Industry
- 9 years in customer service, executive assistant, software development and special events organizer in the Insurance Industry (commercial and residential)
- 3 years sales and customer support in the engineering software industry
- 2 years administrative and customer support in the construction industry (both commercial and residential)
- Real Estate since 2006 and continuing education in the field is ongoing to stay abreast with all that is new
In brief SALES, SALES, SALES, AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FORTE !!!
My interests are mainly
- Surpassing your expectations and making sure your satisfaction is my only priority!
- Giving no empty promises and always keeping it real.
For my personal:
- I have been team manager for my sons Major A Baseball Team and proud sponsor of the Montreal Titans
- In the past we have participated and also helped organize tournaments for the Children's Wish foundation through my husbands Softball league
- Proud sponsor of the Patriotes Football league and /CEGEP John Abbott Football
- I love my gardening, pets and everything that has to do with the outdoors.
Montreal (French: Montréal) pronounced [montre'al] , is the second-largest city in Canada and the largest city in the province of Quebec. ...
From Wikipedia, Beaconsfield is an on-island suburb on the Island of Montreal in Quebec, Canada. Its population as of the Canada 2011 Census was 19,505. ...
From Wikipedia, Dollard-des-Ormeaux (often referred to as D.D.O. or simply Dollard) is a predominantly English-speaking on-island suburb on the Island ...
Pointe-Claire is a municipality located on the Island of Montreal in southwestern Quebec,Canada. As of 2006, it had a population of 30,161. On January ...
Ville-Marie is the business center for Montreal. From the financial district around Victoria Square, Caisse Depot, ...
Côte-des-Neiges is a neighbourhood of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It is located at the geographic centre of the Island of Montreal on the western slope ...
Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (English: Our Lady of Grace), also nicknamed NDG, is a residential neighbourhood of Montreal located in the city's west-end. ...
History Incorporated in 1903 it grew from a town to a city in 1958. Throughout the 1920s, the town grew quickly and accepted many immigrant populations ...
Le sud Ouest Le Sud-Ouest is an amalgam of several neighbourhoods with highly distinct histories and identities, mainly with working-class and industrial ...